Sorry, but, um, that page you wanted? It isn’t there.
As for why, quite possibly that is a story in and of itself, in which case you’ve definitely come to the right place.
Leap, gazelle-like, to the home page to see what stories are offer and, more importantly, where they actually are. As opposed to, you know, wherever you thought they were.
One possible contributing hiccup might be that you have an old url from when this site was hosted on WordPress. If that is the case, my apologies, but head for the main site page, http://stories.upthebuzzard.com for the latest urls.
Let’s consider the phrase 404 Not Found
- a tragic train accident in a swamp leads to 404 Not Found
- a study of world leaders’ consciences discovers 404 Not Found
- looking through the list of all Boeing plane numbers, it turns out 404 Not Found
- the second worst band name in the age of the internet, after “The the”, is 404 Not Found
and then let’s consider it some more
- quite a long way down the list of famous Swedish names, we stumble on 404 Knut Found
- Simon Squirrel is looking to buy and then store a very specific amount of food for the winter, so has started the 404 Nut Fund
- after a triumph of personal grooming using one those very fine-toothed combs, we consider today to be the 404 Nit Find
- half-way through the instructions of “create your own woollen palm tree”, we read 404 Knit Frond