Here we have a (small) assortment of newly-developed games. So far, they are all based on the premise of using standard playing cards to make something interesting and challenging.
- Pouches of Destiny (2479 words)
use a standard deck of playing cards to enter a world of garbage and marsupial desperation
- Cardbot Derby (1608 words)
use a standard deck of playing cards to enter a world of more or less out of control cardbots
Non standard, standard-cards-only games
- Lamarckian Poker by CheapAss Games, which comes as part of a set of standard-cards-only games. (boardgamegeek)
Multi-layered use of cards
Synergies between cards
- Dominion (boardgamegeek)
- some US-centric words on game copyright, trademark, patents
- These games are under Creative Commons (see About), BTW. Do please use, copy, and embellish, and let me know.
- the BoardGameGeek site, a comprehensive board game resource.